March 11, 2017 // Austin, TX // Hangar Lounge
TMGA is hosting the Mobile Growth House at SXSW 2017, and we couldn’t be more excited. We’ll be taking over the Hangar Lounge, turning it into the central hub of activity for Mobile Saturday, packed with world-class speakers, presenters and interactive sessions, with all things mobile in the spotlight. If you live and breathe mobile, you won’t want to miss it.
Mobile Saturday is a day dedicated entirely to the mobile ecosystem, and the Mobile Growth House is the perfect place to bring the mobile community together for an engaging and enlightening day of socializing and networking. It’s a great opportunity to trade strategies and discuss challenges and solutions in mobile growth and marketing. We’re fired up to be hosting this one-of-a-kind networking event for mobile professionals of all stripes and bringing so many experts under one roof.
Our roster of thought leaders will be holding sessions throughout the day, sharing insights, success stories and best practices. Just try not to learn something new, we dare you.
Of course no networking event would be complete without an ample supply of food and booze, both of which will be plentiful (and on us). So tip a glass or two, chow down and socialize with a great big room full of other mobile-minded professionals. Who knows, you might just meet your next partner or client.
- Event MC: Adam Lovallo (Grow.co)
- 10-10:30a - Breakfast Tacos & Coffee
- 10:30-10:55a - Leveraging Influencers for Mobile User AcquisitionErik Radtke (BLU Market), Jeff Roberto (PicsArt)
- 11-11:25a - The Beginning of Everything: Designing Your App’s LifeAlex Craig (Bottle Rocket)
- 11:30-11:55a - The Mobile Growth Tech Stack: How Many Tools Do You Need?Richard Sgro (mParticle), Kevin Shiuan (MassRoots), Stephanie Pilon (Adjust), Mario Aichlseder (Runtastic)
- 12-12:10p - Better Ads and Fraud PreventionJonathan Zweig (AppOnboard)
- 12:15-12:30p - Women in Wireless Fireside ChatKara Dake (Women in Wireless),Cat Lee (Pinterest)
- 12:30-1:15p - LUNCH
- 1:20-1:55p - Mobile Feud presented by LiftoffClients vs. Vendors!
- 2:00-2:25p - Facebook in 2017: Getting into the WeedsBecky Bui (Facebook), BJ Zeltner (Favor), Sam Guertin (TMGA), Andreas Stenman (Smartly.io)
- 2:30-2:55p - Engaging Users: When, Where and WhyDave Goldstein (Appboy), Beth Murphy (iHeartRadio), Kristin Lewis (HomeMe), Diana Kim (TMGA)
- 3-3:25p - 2017 User Acquisition: Running at Efficient ScaleTom Lemrond (AppLovin), Vivian Chang (RetailMeNot), Ryan Bruss (HomeAway), Andrew Birnbryer (AppLift)
- 3:30-3:55p - Mastering Retention: Proven methods for turning user behavior insights into retention strategiesMarcus Ratzlaff (Amplitude)
- 3:55-4p - Closing Remarks
- 4-6 - Rooftop Happy Hour
Registration is FREE*.
Come join us and your colleagues from around the country and around the world!
*SXSW badge NOT required!
TMGA is The Mobile Growth Agency. We work exclusively with Mobile Apps and Mobile Games.
Founded by experts with agency and client experience, we’re a boutique mobile agency focused on User Acquisition and all supporting services, including: Attribution & Analytics, Organic Optimization, and Engagement.
TMGA is the most complete and effective agency offering in the mobile space. We work with our clients to help them Acquire, Activate, and Engage users.
Want hyper-targeted brand exposure?
We have sponsorship opportunities available at a variety of price points to get your product or company in front of the eyes of all attendees.
318 Colorado St., Austin, TX 78701